Gifts That Make An Impact Now
If you would like to make an impact for the Center today, consider the giving options below — many of which have financial and personal benefits to you.
Recommend a grant now from your donor-advised fund
You can direct that your donor-advised charitable fund be distributed, in full, to the Center after your lifetime. Or, you can name specific charities and choose a dollar or percentage amount to be distributed over a certain time or until the account balance becomes zero.
You can now initiate a grant recommendation from your donor-advised fund, or DAF, using the link below. Simply start typing in your fund provider name and the system will prompt you through the process.
Memorial or Tribute Gift
Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Qualified Charitable Distribution
When you create your legacy gift with a charitable IRA rollover, you receive tax advantages, and you help LGBT individuals and families for years to come.
- Avoid paying tax on your required minimum distribution* this year. The distribution will not count as taxable income for this year, helping keep you in a lower tax bracket.
- The transfer is not subject to limitations on itemized deductions.
- Enjoy a quick and easy estate tax reduction.
- You must be 70 ½ years old or older by year-end.
- The distribution must be directly to the Center from your plan trustee.
- An individual may take a one-time QCD up to $50,000 to fund a charitable gift annuity (CGA) or charitable remainder trust (CRT).
- The maximum contribution amount each year is $100,000 ($200,000 per couple).
- Your transfer must be received by the last day of the calendar year.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support the Center, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
Creative Ways to Make a Major Impact
The Impact of Your Giving
given once a month could sustain the Center's life-changing programs on an ongoing basis.
Could provide safety, security and community for a young person facing homelessness.
Given via your will, trust or by beneficiary designation could secure your legacy for the LGBT community.